In excellent near mint shape. Fully functional. Classic API stereo compressor, killer on mix and drums, also great for guitars. Please note, it does not include original box or manual.
Free shipping in the USA
Discounted international shipping
The API 2500 Stereo Bus Compressor allows adjustment of sonic qualities to alter the punch and tone of the stereo mix. One of the 2500's notable qualities is its use of API's patented THRUST circuit for a chest-hitting, punchy bottom end. The 19-inch, rack-mountable unit boasts a dual-channel design that can be configured for stereo compression or for use as two separate units via a single compression setting.
- Variable threshold between -20dBu and +10dBu
- Selectable ratio, attack and release times
- Patented THRUST® selectable high-pass filter before RMS detector
- Variable link between left and right channels
- Old "feed back" or new "feed forward" compression
- Soft, medium or hard knee for easy to sharp compression
- Auto or manual gain make up
- 1/4" balanced side chain inputs
- Output clips at +28dBu