EarthQuaker Devices Ledges
In stock ready to ship!
Free expedited USA shipping
Retro Gear Shop is an Authorized EarthQuaker Devices Dealer.
Brand New with full Warranty.
Ledges® is a three-mode reverb with the ability to save and recall six presets and user-assignable expression control with loads of customizable options. From classic, standard reverb tone to the furthest reaches of the sonic universe, Ledges® is everything anyone could ever want and need out of a reverb.
The three switchable modes each deliver a unique blend of reverb, but are connected through a spectrum where the Room (R) reverb’s longest setting is the Hall (H) reverb’s shortest setting, the Hall reverb’s longest setting is the Plate’s (P) shortest setting, and the Plate’s longest setting just keeps on going.
The Mix knob lets you control how much your signal is affected, while the Length knob controls the size of the reverb. The Damping knob subtly mutes the high frequency reflections of the reverb, which you’ll hear clearly by adjusting your gain.
And let’s not forget that you have six Presets available at your disposal. Simply select a number with the switchable knob and then engage the Save on the center button and dial in your favorite setting. A quick Recall on the same button and you have all of your personalized reverb sounds with the tap of your toe. And the best part is that you can assign an expression pedal to each of the three controls and then save it all in the presets.
Each Ledges® pedal is handcrafted on the highest peaks of the extreme altitude of Akron, Ohio, USA, where they are then transported down for delivery by carrier falcon.
-Three-mode reverb with the ability to save and recall six presets and user-assignable expression control
-This digital unit offers an all-encompassing reverb experience
-Mode R: Room, shortest reverb setting
-Mode H: Hall, medium reverb setting
-Mode P: Plate, longest reverb setting
-Two global operating modes which are indicated by the color of the Save/Recall switch.
-Green = Live Mode
-Red = Preset Mode
Ledges comes factory set to start up in Live Mode.
- Current Draw: 75 mA
- This device takes a standard 9 volt DC power supply with a 2.1mm negative center barrel. We recommend using a pedal-specific, transformer-isolated, wall-wart power supply or a power supply with multiple isolated-outputs. Pedals will make extra noise if there is ripple or unclean power. Switching-type power supplies, daisy chains and non-pedal specific power supplies do not always filter dirty power and may result in unwanted noise.
DO NOT RUN AT HIGHER VOLTAGES!
- Three switchable modes each deliver a unique blend of classic reverb tone:
Room Mode: from small to large room reverb
Hall Mode: from hall to cathedral-style reverb
Plate Mode: from large plate to mega plate reverb with nearly infinite reflections
- Easily save and recall six user-assignable presets
- User-assignable expression control over each of the three parameters
- Two global operating modes which are indicated by the color of the Save/Recall switch: Green = Live Mode / Red = Preset Mode
- Buffered bypass switching with tails features Flexi-Switch® Technolog
- Lifetime warranty
- Current Draw: 80 mA
- Input Impedance: 1 MΩ
- Output Impedance: 100 Ω
This device has a limited lifetime warranty. If it breaks, we will fix it. Should you encounter any issues, please visit www.earthquakerdevices.com/support.