Stereoping CE-1 Midi Controller UniCC Edition
Stereoping CE-1 Midi Synthesizer Controller UniCC Edition.
In Stock Ready to ship.
This edition of the CE-1 Series turns your controller into a kind of universal Control Change sending midi device. It allows the sending of any CC number on any channel. In addition you can define stepwidth or a maximum value for each knob individually. Assigning the CC-numbers, channels and stepwidths is achieved via an online editor.
In Stock Ready to ship. Includes Manual. Power supply is not included, operates off standard 9v guitar effect pedal style wall wart.
Retro Gear Shop is the only Stereoping authorized dealer in the USA!
Free shipping in the USA with USPS Priority Mail (est. 2-3 business days), you'll get this fast!
Discounted international shipping.
- Synthesizer hardware realtime patch editor
- High quality, durable, strong standard parts in good, old Through-Hole-Technology (no SMD)
- Potentiometers with absolute “direct-jump-to-parameter”-behavior – no endless rotary encoders
- Tough and compact, painted steel case without old fashioned wooden sides
- Protection diode prevents electrical damage from wrong polarization of power supply
- Frontpanels designed to match the different editions target synth
- Highly optimized and natively programs firmware
- Bootloader offers firmware-updates by midi sysex-dump
- Intuitive and simple user interface – no confusing double function with ‘Shift’- or ‘Alt’-keys
- ‘Midicontroller to SysEx’-translator to edit your synth remotely with common standard midi controller data
- parameters with few different values (e.g. LFO waveform) just send only concrete parameter changes to avoid redundant data
- Useful ‘turn the pot but do not send parameter’-feature as a workaround to avoid parameter jumps
- Useful ‘bypass mode’ in which ALL incoming mididate is sent through unfiltered. At the same time all knob turns are completely ignored
- Learnt midi channel saved in internal memory