Stereoping CE-1 Synth Controller DIY Kit
Includes all pieces you need to build your own CE-1 synth controller & includes manual.
PDF manual with build instructions available here.
Great project for experienced builders wanting to have some fun & save over a the pre-built kits.
Pictured wood side cheeks panels are sold separately, you can order a pair by contacting us.
**Please note: no power supply is not included. Operates off any standard 9v Boss guitar pedal style adapter**
The Stereoping Synth Controller is a small studio tool which will be connected with your music synthesizer to allow editing it’s extensive world of parameters conveniently in realtime. Instead of struggling with the synth’s built in cumbersome edit-interface, the Stereoping Synth Controller offers 16 dial pots and 3 lighted buttons to shape the sound interactively.
The Stereoping Synth Controller simply will be plugged in between the device sending mididata (Midi Output of your keyboard/DAW) and your synthesizer (Midi In jack). Incoming data from your sequencer (e.g. notes, pitchbend …) will be merged in the Synth Controller with it’s own commands and sent to the synth all together. You can tweak the knobs while your synth is fired by notes from the sequencer – realtime.
Retro Gear Shop is the only Stereoping authorized dealer in the USA!
Free shipping in the USA with USPS Priority Mail (est. 2-3 business days), you'll get this fast!
Discounted international shipping.
The kit contains everything you need to build a complete Synth Controller in the edition of your choice
- Detailed PDF-building instructions in english with lots of photos
- PCB with smart silkscreen – symbols and names all positioned manually for optimal readability
- All drilling holes perfectly match the contained parts
- Extra big solder pads for easy soldering
- Lead free or leaded soldering – works both
- ‘old style’, big electronic parts (‘through-hole’), no clumsy SMD-technology
- We took entirely carbon resistors with easy to read 4 color code
- High quality IC-sockets
- Durable potentiometers with metal collar
- LED-lighted push buttons already preassembled
- All parts will be soldered onto the pcb – no complex, free floating wires to jacks or pots
- Just about 40 electronic parts to assemble
- Durable, perfect fitting steelcase
- High quality, scratch resistant, already affixed faceplate in your selected edition
Dimensions: 7" x 5" x 2.3"
Stereoping CE-1 Controller Manual
Stereoping CE-1 DIY Kit Building Instructions V1.5
Stereoping CE-1 DIY Kit Sticking Faceplates Instructions V1.1
'8000' for Korg DW-8000 / EX-8000
'81Z' for Yamaha TX-81Z
'8P' for Roland JX-8P
'AlphaJ' for Roland Alpha Juno 1/2, MKS-50
'ESQ8' for Ensoniq ESQ/SQ80
'G8-P' for Roland GP-8
'JX-70' for Roland MKS-70/JX-10 (please note addendum!)
'K1' for Kawai K1 / K1m / K1r
'K3' for Kawai K3 / K3m
'K4' for Kawai K4 / K4r
'M-80' for Roland MKS-80
'Microwave 2' for Waldorf Microwave II
'Microwave' for Waldorf Microwave 1 (Software V 2.0)
'Mirco' for Alesis Micron / Akai Miniak
'MonstaController' for Audiothingies MicroMonsta
'ProVessorS' for SCI Prophet VS
'Qfeld' for Waldorf Blofeld / microQ / Q
'Puls‘ for Waldorf Pulse 1
'Revolver' for DSI Evolver
'Six Tweak' for SCI Six Trak
'Spectral' for Peavey Spectrum Synth
'Super Quart7' for Roland MKS-7 Super Quartet
'SX-240' for Kawai SX-240 with Tauntek EPROM
'Thet4' for DSI Tetr4