Mobius gives you twelve legendary, versatile, and inspirational modulation machines, all in an easy-to-use package. Go from mouthwatering vintage chorus sounds all the way to syrupy psychedelic phasers. Get classic, pulsating tremolos all the way to warbling crushed bits. Mobius opens up the history books of music and provides new sounds and inspiration for all of your musical ideas.
We knew we must surpass what has been done—in sound design, audio quality, hardware design, and processing power. Utilizing an insanely powerful SHARC DSP, every drop of power is harnessed. Top it all off with 200 presets, full MIDI implementation and a unique Pre/Post Mode and you’re on your way to modulation ecstasy.
Some might say we’re driven. When our engineers lock themselves in our sound design labs for months on end, you might say we’re obsessed. We have been dedicating ourselves to forging a collection of the most organic, luscious, expressive, and versatile modulation effects ever heard.
It was an enormous mission—we painstakingly studied the nuances of the legendary modulations of celebrated tremolo effects, phaser pedals, chorus units, and more from the last five decades. We didn’t stop at faithfully capturing these warm and lush vintage sounds—we expanded their vocabulary with extended versatility and sonic possibilities never before heard.
• Studio-class modulation algorithms deliver meticulous and detailed modulation experiences
• Twelve modulation machines to choose from: Chorus, Flanger, Rotary, Vibe, Phaser, Filter, Formant, Vintage Trem, Pattern Trem, Autoswell, Destroyer, Quadrature
• Five front-panel tone shaping knobs: Speed, Depth, Level, Param 1, Param 2 (Param knobs assignable per preset)
• Additional menu-driven parameters deliver extremely flexible tone shaping options and versatility
• 200 easily accessible and nameable presets, save and recall at the press of a switch
• Three rugged metal footswitches for preset selection, effect bypass, and Tap
• LED display for preset info, BPM readout, and extended parameter control
• Full MIDI implementation allows extended control for those with more complex rigs
• Sturdy and lightweight dark blue anodized aluminum chassis
Ins & Outs
• Stereo input and output
• Expression pedal input with selectable control over any knob or combination of knobs, saveable per preset (also configurable as external tap input)
• MIDI input and output
• Pre/Post Mode for flexible routing, allowing you to put Mobius in two different places in your mono signal chain
• Ultra low noise, high performance 24-bit 96kHz A/D and D/A converters
• 110dB typical signal to noise
• 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response
• +8dBu maximum input level easily handles instrument and line signals
• Premium analog front end and output section Super high performance DSP in a compact form factor
• 32-bit floating point processing
• True Bypass (electromechanical relay switching)
• Selectable high-quality Analog Buffered Bypass
• Selectable Tap Subdivision, saveable per preset
• Optional Global Tap Tempo mode
• Included 9V DC power supply (300mA required minimum)
• Dimensions: 6.75″ wide, 5.1″ deep
• Designed and Built in the USA
Strymon Mobius User Manual